Frequently Asked Questions
- Is my item refundable? Yes, however some exclusions may apply. We gladly accept returns within 14 days from the date of delivery. Note: items must be in brand new condition, free of any stains or odors.
- Do I have to pay for return postage? Unfortunately we do not offer prepaid return labels at this time. You may use a carrier of your choice to ship your items back to us. We do suggest obtaining a tracking number for your shipment as we are not held liable for parcels that are lost en route back to us.
- How long does it take to process my refund? Your refund will be processed within 5-7 days of us receiving your parcel. The refund will go back in the original form of payment used to place your order. A confirmation email will be sent to you once the parcel is processed.
- When will I see the funds back into my account? Refunds do require roughly 3-5 business days to process with us; however we do suggest contacting your financial institution for more information on when the amount will be posted to your account. Each bank does have varying processing times.
- I just recently had a baby. Can I wear this full body shaper? Absolutely! Our Transformation body shaper can also be used as a postpartum shaper for your body to go back to its original shape after pregnancy.
- Can I use the restroom with my Transformation Body Shaper? Yes you can. That’s another great feature of our body shaper. The open crotch makes it easy to use the restroom without having to take the entire body shaper off. Some women choose to use that feature, while others choose to remove it altogether. It’s up to you.
- How do I know which size to choose? Please use the size chart provided to guide you to selecting your size. Because this is a high compression garment, the size will vary from regular clothing. If you are between sizes, please size up.
- Can my Transformation shaper be worn after a BBL? Our transformation body shaper is a Stage 2 faja. Therefore, we do not recommend wearing our Transformation Body Shaper during the first month after operation due to the amount of wounds. This should be worn after your first month post surgery.
- What stage is my Transformation Full Body Shaper? Our Transformation Full Body Shaper is Stage 2. Our body shaper is high compression and feels much tighter then your Stage 1 faja. We do not recommend wearing our Transformation Body Shaper during the first month after operation due to the amount of wounds.
- Can I wear my abdominal board and foam? The stage 2 faja is worn alone, meaning you can toss your lipo foam and abdominal board.
- Can my Transformation shaper be altered if I lose inches? Yes. We recommend using a company that is familiar with the care of how to alter a faja.
- How do I use the Bombshell BBL pillow? Place the pillow straight across the front edge of the chair and sit with the pillow at your mid-thigh with your butt hovering over the seat. Make sure your feet are flat on the floor. Elevate them using another pillow if they do not reach. While the main purpose for the use of the butt pillow is to prevent you from sitting on your buttocks post surgery, our pillow can be repurposed for use as a footrest, knee support, and lumbar support.
- Where do you ship? We're happy to say we ship worldwide!
- What is the timeframe for order processing? All orders are processed and shipped within 3 to 5 business days. However, Due to COVID-19 safety precautions in our warehouse, orders may take a few additional business days to ship.
- How much does shipping cost? Shipping and handling charges are based on your chosen method of shipment and are non-refundable, even in the event of a return. Any shipment to Puerto Rico, APO/FPO, or other non-continental U.S. orders will be sent ground and are expected to arrive within 4-7 business days. If your order has multiple items, they may be shipped from multiple locations and/or arrive in different packages on different dates, there are no additional charges for split shipments. Please Note: Due to an unusually large number of orders and our increased safety precautions, shipments may take a few additional days. We appreciate your patience during this time.
- I need to change my address! Please ensure that your billing and shipping addresses are correct prior to completion of your order. Due to cardholder security, we are unable to update shipping addresses. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns.
- Tracking says delivered but I don't have my order. Now what? Please contact your local UPS, USPS post office, or DHL providing your tracking details. If your package is confirmed as lost or stolen, please initiate a Lost/Stolen package claim with UPS/USPS. We will not replace UPS/USPS/DHL package(s) confirmed as delivered.
- I need to change or cancel my order. We begin processing your order immediately upon receipt. For this reason, we will not be able to cancel or change your order once you have submitted it.